0

Fashion Faith Backstage

Posted on 10 November 2013

A week ago I introduced you all to how it feels like to be a fashion promotion student and also mention Juicebox magazine project, where my role is Creative Director. 
I wish I could say "Oh, this role is heaven and didn't cost me any stress". Well, I wish. Actually, all this previous week I wasn't eating much, just like clementine for breakfast, glass of water around lunch time and evening... To be honest I can't really remember if there was anything. Lost weight? Hell yea! But no one should loose weight in this type of way. 
Our Fashion in Faith photo-shoot was this Friday, which included 5 models from four different London agencies, three amazing make-up artist and hairstylist and of course Becky and Nathan - stylist and one and only - Nicole - photographer. For the first time arranging shoot myself I believe input wasn't small all make-up artist, hairstylist and models that I personally found were great! We all had such lovely time spending the day together. Wish there was no tragedies and bad incidents and they really were there... They always will when you deal with so many people and trying to make everything the highest standard possible. Decided to share backstage images from editorial shoot and hope to be able to show you the final outcome soon as well. 











Discussion

Leave a response

Search My Blog