0

Posted on 5 May 2013







OMG! The new project, which requires to produced new fashion magazine based in Ravensbourne University, starts to feel like real competition between each group! All groups are doing their own thing - some of them publish every single detail and shoot that have done, some of them including my group are very quite and secret. I feel like spy posting about this but guys trust me I can't say anything (even the name!) about our magazine. This Friday I'm doing the first shoot for one of the editorials. We are cast two gorgeous girls for this beauty studio shoot. BOOM! That's all I could say... Sadly I wouldn't be able to share the photos I'll produce. Anyway, I will show you all a tiny sneak peak of our beautiful future models. 



Stay tune! I promise you all new great shoots with these amazing girls! 


Discussion

Leave a response

Search My Blog