0

Posted on 20 February 2013










A little arrangement in my blog. Actually I changed everything! First my template - the previous one was too confusing, even for myself. So, here it's the new theme, simple, clean, easy to find post and pictures, read from beginning to the end. Also the fonts - Look at this LOVELY hand=written headline. Last thing, I promise to post more photos from my projects, the final outcomes, the little struggles and decisions I eventually came up with. And yea, that's pretty much it. 

Sadly, I can't change the previous post typeface and size of the images :) Oh well, at least now I have a bright new, still with the smell of paint layout! Haha:) 


Just me behind the lens. Soon will post the latest photo-shoot I have done. 





Discussion

Leave a response

Search My Blog